Tuesday 6 December 2011

Winter preparations

These cold and short winter days are flying away very fast. Before I know the sunset is in front of me, and my To-do-list keeps growing. I just think that my Latin-American genes are not ready for the lack of light and my body just switch off without sunlight. All this, to give a good reason for the lack of posts in the past few days. Nonetheless, here are some photos of the last weeks, where slowly we are getting ready for winter and Christmas.


Sentada espero...


a mi ©,


quien me llevó en un domingo soleado, al mercado de navidad en el Great Dixter - casa de campo inglesa, de mil cuatrocientos y pico. La casa y los jardines espectaculares, definitivamente hay que regresar en primavera! El mercado de navidad? En pocas palabras, 4 mesas, 20 ingleses y todo carisisisimo!






.... y para terminar, mis relatos, una foto de una de las charlas más divertidas con mis viejos... que sin duda me alegran la vida y son dos de mis personas preferidas en el mundo!

No comments: